Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Developments.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Developments. Empty Developments. Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:07 pm

curado

curado

Haven't checked in lately! Definitely not avoiding everyone but have not been on the bike in some time. Here are the cob webs to prove it. lol

Developments. Photo%2520%25283%2529

Those of you who are used to seeing my red Suck-10 with 210k miles and the crushed tailgate, sorry, it is going back to my brother in law to live out the rest of its life as a farm truck. You might see it driving around Kearney, or smoldering in a ditch soon.

I recently procured a 98 Fail-150 from someone here at work. Must say, I really like this truck. It has an awesome air conditioner. Clean, but lots of Ford rust. It gets 16 MPG which is quite a hit in the wallet compared to driving the 4-cylinder Suck-10 without AC, but much more space in the bed for dirtbikes and luxurious soft ride. I like that it came from the factory with hooks already attached to take out the dead Ford motor and install a Chevy motor when it stops driving Smile Only 116k on this truck so it should be up for some good long distance trips that I would have packed hiking gear if I was driving the S10.

Also I recently adopted a dog from someone who passed away. So that has eaten up some of my time also. And now when I go on riding trips, I have to find a dog sitter in advance.

2Developments. Empty Re: Developments. Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:44 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Good to hear from you Mark, up graded the old pick m up truck, sounds good. Need to get them cobs blown out for sure though, I don't think that's good on the valves or something, lol

3Developments. Empty Re: Developments. Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:46 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Hey most places we go are pet friendly camping you could bring with

4Developments. Empty Re: Developments. Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:19 am

bryan

bryan

Glad to hear everything is going okay at the home front Mark!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

5Developments. Empty Re: Developments. Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:45 pm

curado

curado

Things are alright. How is your hand recovering?

6Developments. Empty Re: Developments. Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:58 am

bryan

bryan

Hand is going okay. Went for my follow up appointment this last Wednesday. They gave me the option of a permanent splint or a full wrap cast. I opted for the splint as I can at least take it off for showering only. I go back on 08-26-2013 for another follow. Hopefully, they will remove the wire that is sticking out of my hand at that time and then I can start the therapy process.

Developments. Wp_00111

Developments. Wp_00112

7Developments. Empty Re: Developments. Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:21 am

curado

curado

Maybe they can figure out a way to hook that ball thing onto a clutch cable. Bionic clutch hand Smile Hope everything heals well and they have you back on the bike soon. This time next year it ought to just be a distant memory.

8Developments. Empty Re: Developments. Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:33 pm

bryan

bryan

Hoping so!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum