Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riverside ATV Park, Topeka Ks

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Riverside ATV Park, Topeka Ks Empty Riverside ATV Park, Topeka Ks Wed May 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Double Stroke

Double Stroke

First off... The parking. It sucks.!!!. The parking / staging area, was the street. And its not much of a street.
Second... The entrance.. Because there is no real parking area to speak of. You can miss it or become slightly confused.lol. And being the first time there, I had to drive around twice just to "make sure" this was the spot.
Third... Trails.. My first initial thought was not very good at all. Trails are very narrow in most places. I have +2 A-arms on my banshee, and I was bouncing off stumps and trees left and right..(I might need a new rim too.. LOL).. Its pretty flat terrain all together. One ok sized berm for jumping and whatnot. No hills.
All and all, It wasnt to bad and I will go back eventually.. After spending 4 hours there, we hit all the trails, played down in the river a bit, jumped the berm for awhile.. It was a good time and worth checking out.

2Riverside ATV Park, Topeka Ks Empty Re: Riverside ATV Park, Topeka Ks Thu May 16, 2013 4:36 pm

bryan

bryan

Thanks for the update!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum