You are not connected. Please login or register

atv sticker

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 atv sticker on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:20 am

who here renews that little sticker for their quad? i have never seen anyone with it out on the trails. mine expired this summer and i forgot to renew.

View user profile

2 Re: atv sticker on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:44 am

I have never registered mine ever, so I would not know, Just makes me think its a rip off to do it pay them money for nothing, be one thing if i could take mine out on the highway

View user profile

3 Re: atv sticker on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:48 am

when i bought it and got the title they made me but i really dont think i will get the sticker renewed. yes like you said if they let me drive it on the road yeah i'd get it. do you pay PPT on yours? does anyone?

View user profile

4 Re: atv sticker on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:29 pm

bryan

Never registered one of my bikes in the last 35 years!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

5 Re: atv sticker on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Administrator

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
I dont think most people that buy theirs used with or without titles pay PPT on them, prolly not the right thing to do but neither is charging me 364 bucks a year in PPT just to drive a car that I already pay 550 a month for to drive lmao

View user profile

6 Re: atv sticker on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:08 pm

well since i bought mine its never shown up on my ppt with the truck

View user profile

7 Re: atv sticker on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Administrator

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
weird, usually when they register them they know but the way they get you is when they send you the "personal property assessment form" that you fill out yourself and "declare your possessions", if I could I would just say I own the clothes on my back lol unfortunately they already know about my car, truck, and SUV lol

View user profile

8 Re: atv sticker on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:19 pm

i got my sticker. they "claim" you need it for finger lakes. the cool part now is that you dont have to pay sales tax when you register it and claim you paid under $2500 (or 3000?). the state park sticker helps support to parks, and it aint much. they just get you with property tax.

View user profile http://www.ornamentmall.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum