Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My quads got stolen

+3
Administrator
Grizzly Rick
seadog37
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:36 am

seadog37

seadog37

Have to see if we get the blizzard or not.

27My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:38 am

seadog37

seadog37

Lady at work said he ex got raided and he had 4 stolen quads not sure where he lives or what kind they were.

28My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:07 am

bryan

bryan

Man, that's at least 8 now that I have heard of in the St. Joe area within a 2-3 week span alone
. If the cops aren't going to catch these people soon, perhaps calling for action to a local news media would at least help get the word out so that others that may not normally think anything about a quad in a truck or on a trailer might at least think twice about it now.

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

29My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:38 am

seadog37

seadog37

Home owners paid $1000 and thats it lost $15000 worth of equipment but that is all they will pay.

30My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:39 am

seadog37

seadog37

If you don't have them insured you need to not that much per year to do it and not lose your butt. Like I did.

31My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:45 am

bryan

bryan

Greg, do you know if they can be insured without being registered or not having a title?

32My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:16 am

seadog37

seadog37

not sure on that one

33My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

sorry to hear that Greg, sucks man

34My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:20 am

seadog37

seadog37

Well I've given up on the 98% recovery. And hope uncle sam and my bonus will be good to me since home owners gave me $1000 on a $15000 loss. If you don't have atv insurance you need to get it as homeowners doesn't cover crap and it is not that expensive. Lookin at the buying guide the 700 grizz still looks like my choice but will see what the best deal I can get will be how I determine what I get.

35My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:46 am

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Good luck, hope this one works out for you better.

36My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:42 am

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

I went to my insurance place and asked the same question Bryan, he said it does not need to be registered, but, you do need to have the title if i remember right. Like Greg said it really does not cost that much. But has been something i been looking at doing for a very long time.

37My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:31 pm

bryan

bryan

Thanis for the heads up JJ......

38My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:36 am

seadog37

seadog37

I'm reaaly likin the 800 outlander xmr like jerry got just hope things work out so I can get one.

39My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:40 am

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

I rode Jerry's, it is pretty sweet ride.....we had to show him how to pop a wheelie in it, ha ha ha ha....its got the clutches done in it because of the tires, you had to put it in low side to get it to pop a wheelie

40My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:14 pm

seadog37

seadog37

If all else fails I'll get another Grizz they are pretty bullet proof

41My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:25 am

bryan

bryan

Sweet!

42My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:15 am

seadog37

seadog37

I saw in paper that like 5 quads just got stolen down by Lake Contrary The other day. and a guy from St. Joseph posted a letter in Dirt Wheels mag that his was stolen from here.

43My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:06 am

bryan

bryan

Wow, wouldn't it be nice to hear the percentage of recovery from St. Joe's finest about now.

44My quads got stolen - Page 2 Empty Re: My quads got stolen Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:25 am

seadog37

seadog37

I think that 98% was smoke up my butt. The news reported that violent crimes were down significantly here but auto theft was up 47%last year we had 4 homicides 3 of which were murder, 5 less then last year. (by the way I happened to think all homicides were murder.) this stated on channel 3 news I watched twice to make sure thats what was said. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum