Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Empty Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:58 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Went down to Patterson, MO. this weekend for the Planet Sand Race at Leerjak Off Road Ranch, ran Gary Curtis' triple cylinder sno mo bike, best pass at 3.23 @ 100 mph, WOW what a ride ! Took 1st in our class,and also set the class record, my son went with me also ran very well. He got 2nd place in two different classes, bought home some money, very proud of him, best pass was 3.80 @ 80 mph,on the little 4 mil. Wish I could have run that good on my bike, have some clutch problems,oh well still had great weather and hung out with some great people.

Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Leerja10

Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Leerja11

Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Leerja12

2Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Empty Re: Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:48 am

bryan

bryan

WOW! That's scooting on down the track boys.

CONGRADULATIONS to you and your son Rick!

Glad to hear you ended up having some good weather and great run times too!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

3Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Empty Re: Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:50 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Sounds like you guys did GREAT, congrats.

4Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Empty Re: Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:57 pm

railroad mike

Sounds like you had a good time. Congradulations on the big win.

5Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Empty Re: Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:08 am

seadog37

seadog37

Sound like you guys did great. Congrats.

6Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Empty Re: Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:42 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

It was a blast, thanks to all. Heres a pic of my other bike and a pic of the bike I raced against in the finals.

Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Leerja14

Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Leerja15

7Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Empty Re: Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:57 am

bryan

bryan

Two Words!!

Rocket.............Fuel.................LOL

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

8Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Empty Re: Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:33 pm

seadog37

seadog37

That needs to be on the salt flats, oh no it's godzilla lol

9Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Empty Re: Leerjak- Planet Sand Drag Races Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:14 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

That thing looks EVIL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum