You are not connected. Please login or register

Camoclad ATV Kits

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Camoclad ATV Kits on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:55 am

I was given a camo wrap ATV kit as a gift from here: WWW Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .COM

NO LINKING IN YOUR FIRST POST<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO SPAM OUR FORUM AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED, IF YOU ARE A LEGITIMATE PERSON WANTING TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR FORUM EMAIL ME AND YOU WILL BE UNLOCKED AND ALLOWED TO CONTINUE, IT IS BAD FORM TO JOIN A FORUM JUST TO PITCH A PRODUCT AND THE MOKAN RIDERS ARE VERY STRICT ON THIS SUBJECT, WE DO HAVE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS FOR A MONTHLY OR YEARLY FEE UNLESS YOU ARE AN ESTABLISHED MEMBER WHERE IT WOULD BE A FREE DEAL BUT YOU ARE NOT ESTABLISHED AT 1 POST.

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING
GEOFF
PRESIDENT, MOKAN RIDERS OFFROAD CLUB

View user profile

2 Re: Camoclad ATV Kits on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Administrator

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Just wanted to explain my edit above, I have been fighting off spammers like crazy since making the forum easier to register on, I used to have to pre-approve every single new member before they could log in and I have turned that off to make registering easier. Since doing so I have 2-3 spam attempts a day just like the one above. first post says " have you tried this? or check this out! and its a product or website.

I will not use our club donations or my personal money to pay for a member with one post ( being the ad ) to advertise a product, if any of you have a product or service and are an established member please feel free to advertise in the proper section.

Thanks, just keeping you aware so I dont sound like a jerk lol
Geoff
President, Mokan Riders Offroad Club

View user profile

3 Re: Camoclad ATV Kits on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:37 pm

bryan

Thanks for the update Geoff. I did read his original post and didn't even give it any thought as to the product. But, I did find it strange that they wouldn't at least get on here and introduce themselves first. I will help and try to keep an eye out for this in the future as well.

Thanks!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

4 Re: Camoclad ATV Kits on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Grizzly Rick

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Well done

View user profile

5 Re: Camoclad ATV Kits on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 am

good job geoff. I hate spam

View user profile

Sponsored content