Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well, HeY guys and gals......

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well, HeY guys and gals...... Empty Well, HeY guys and gals...... Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:22 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Just not much into riding, unless I am pushing snow and making money from it, or my personal driveway, lol........But Good NEWS........Now that I am going Part time at Smith Electric, they park there trucks in the front lot, taking trucks out there bringing some back in happens alot, well the trucks have been getting stuck in the deep snow.............soooooooo guess who gets to plow it for $300 each time it snows ~grins~ heck now I do not have to do any driveways unless I just want too, lol seems like lady luck has bee finally smiling on me, lol

2Well, HeY guys and gals...... Empty Re: Well, HeY guys and gals...... Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:56 pm

bryan

bryan

Very Nice Jodie.....Sounds like a real sweet deal too!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

3Well, HeY guys and gals...... Empty Re: Well, HeY guys and gals...... Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:53 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Awesome Jodie, now you find someone who will do it for you, pay them 10 bucks an hour and sit in the warm truck and watch someone earn you money lol, you have always been a good manager right? lol.

4Well, HeY guys and gals...... Empty Re: Well, HeY guys and gals...... Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:24 am

seadog37

seadog37

Thats great Jodie need to find me one of those lol they would have to work around my schedule though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum