Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

looking for engine

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1looking for engine Empty looking for engine Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

I'm putting a mini sand rail/ dune buggy together and looking for a preferbly a four stroke engine complete and running. I would like a manual transmission. I figured it would be more fun being manual, but a cvt would be ok. I have a running go 11hp cart engine right now, but i want some thing with more power since it will be more for adults and I want it to haul butt. I don't want to spend alot of money on the engine alone. So if any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Nick R.

2looking for engine Empty Re: looking for engine Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:29 pm

bryan

bryan

Good luck Nick,
Keep us posted and throw up some pics whenever you get a chance!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

3looking for engine Empty Re: looking for engine Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:20 am

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

well I'm trying find a engine right now. Sowhen I get the frame stretched the person doing the work will know where to weld the motor mounts. I have a 8hp briggs and stratton which when I got the go car t was told it was 11hp , but the 8hp is not enough horsepower for me. I've been talking to a guy which has three 440 snowmobile engines. So I might go with two stroke for a engine. I love the two stroke powerband. I will be taking the a arms,shocks,swingarm,wheels,tires and some other parts from my 02 blaster and will be putting themon the cart. I will post some pics soon to show the progress

4looking for engine Empty Re: looking for engine Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:30 pm

kray

kray

I am looking for a set of front tires for my 2002 honda 400ex if any body has got any for sale. drop me a line thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum