Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well Empty Well Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:57 am

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Today I have a job interview with a company I been following........so hope they see and feel they need my talents and hire me, wanting to go ridng this weekend, will have to see how that plays out, then dropping off my enclosed on the 21st to have a A/C unit installed and also have the power vent installed, already picked up 2 nice xxxl folding cots, plus 2 lock down bars for a third to sleep, also installed a radio and gel battery, so she ready to start camping in.....then the 23rd is the Platte County Mud run, so looking forward to that. Oh I heard there is a Mud run in lathrope on the 17th.......So much to do, lol which way do I go, lol...............bored.........thought I would write something, lol lol!

2Well Empty Re: Well Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:59 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Hope all goes well Jodie, good luck to you buddy.

3Well Empty Re: Well Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 pm

bryan

bryan

Jodie, your stero sound pretty sweet at Perry. While you were all out riding, I put a little AC/DC in and cranked it up.....Oh yeah, the walls were rocking.......

Hey, there is also a demolition derby coming up over in Richmond that should be awesome!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

4Well Empty Re: Well Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:42 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

well, finally I got them mounted on the trailer, now I can rock out and feel good Well Img00010

5Well Empty Re: Well Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:43 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

btw, Bryan I have a crank vent for your trailer if you want it, comes with an inside screen

6Well Empty Re: Well Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:45 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

headin to the Platte County Fair Fri. to watch the Mud run with my daughter, then going back Saturday by myself to chic chat with old friends kick up my heel of my boots and do a bit of dancing in the Dirty Shame, yee haw...........Sunday I will sobering up and resting, lol

7Well Empty Re: Well Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:27 am

bryan

bryan

Looks like a real nice setup Jodie........Can't wait to try it out for you!!!.....LOL

Definately sounds like a good time. We have a 25' x 25' raft that we will have out on the lake Saturday............Has a great big recessed area in the center.......now that's going to be our cooler with plenty of drinks too.....LOL

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum