You are not connected. Please login or register

Well

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Well on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:57 am

Today I have a job interview with a company I been following........so hope they see and feel they need my talents and hire me, wanting to go ridng this weekend, will have to see how that plays out, then dropping off my enclosed on the 21st to have a A/C unit installed and also have the power vent installed, already picked up 2 nice xxxl folding cots, plus 2 lock down bars for a third to sleep, also installed a radio and gel battery, so she ready to start camping in.....then the 23rd is the Platte County Mud run, so looking forward to that. Oh I heard there is a Mud run in lathrope on the 17th.......So much to do, lol which way do I go, lol...............bored.........thought I would write something, lol lol!

View user profile

2 Re: Well on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:59 am

Administrator

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Hope all goes well Jodie, good luck to you buddy.

View user profile

3 Re: Well on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 pm

bryan

Jodie, your stero sound pretty sweet at Perry. While you were all out riding, I put a little AC/DC in and cranked it up.....Oh yeah, the walls were rocking.......

Hey, there is also a demolition derby coming up over in Richmond that should be awesome!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

4 Re: Well on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:42 pm

well, finally I got them mounted on the trailer, now I can rock out and feel good

View user profile

5 Re: Well on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:43 pm

btw, Bryan I have a crank vent for your trailer if you want it, comes with an inside screen

View user profile

6 Re: Well on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:45 pm

headin to the Platte County Fair Fri. to watch the Mud run with my daughter, then going back Saturday by myself to chic chat with old friends kick up my heel of my boots and do a bit of dancing in the Dirty Shame, yee haw...........Sunday I will sobering up and resting, lol

View user profile

7 Re: Well on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:27 am

bryan

Looks like a real nice setup Jodie........Can't wait to try it out for you!!!.....LOL

Definately sounds like a good time. We have a 25' x 25' raft that we will have out on the lake Saturday............Has a great big recessed area in the center.......now that's going to be our cooler with plenty of drinks too.....LOL

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum