You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody missing a banshee? Had one stolen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Anybody missing a banshee? Had one stolen? on Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:46 pm

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/1028278041.html

View user profile
Sounds a little fishy....I don't know maybe not..

View user profile

3 Re: Anybody missing a banshee? Had one stolen? on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Typical Craigslist in my opinion.

Administrator

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Yeah there is a guy that lives nearby me that doesnt even work yet he gets all of these pimp quads and sells them on Craigslist I know they are probably stolen but getting the cops to prove it is a job in itself..........................................

View user profile

5 Re: Anybody missing a banshee? Had one stolen? on Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:29 am

yeah that's typical if the police they don't do anything for/about stolen machines around here either.
Just seen a new listing on criagslist... $500 Reward for a RM250 that was stolen from the Blue Springs area

Administrator

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
I am going to create a special section for stolen ATV'S and BIKES. I will run an ad on Craigslist today about our forum and I will mention that if a quad or bike has been stolen that they should post pics and vins here too so we can help them track them down.

View user profile
I've talked to that kid about a month ago. He wants top dollar for used parts... I don't think its stolen though.

View user profile

8 Re: Anybody missing a banshee? Had one stolen? on Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:36 am

the bad part is most quads never get registered so people never have titles for em. If the police find one stolen and take it to a tow lot the owner can't come get it without registration or title so they get stuck with em. Thats why they don't do anything about it!

View user profile http://www.jacotow.com
someone could be pulled over for a DUI and have a stolen quad in the back of there pickup.
they can get arrested and the truck impounded and the cop's won't run the numbers on the quad.
it will still be in the truck when the offender makes bail.

View user profile

10 Re: Anybody missing a banshee? Had one stolen? on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:47 am

Thats a great Idea about having a forum just for posting stolen machines.

View user profile

11 Re: Anybody missing a banshee? Had one stolen? on Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:06 am

bryan

Sounds Like A Good Idea Geoff.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

12 Re: Anybody missing a banshee? Had one stolen? on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 am

cops dont do shat when your banshee is stolen.. when i called to file stolen banshee back in 98 first thing they said was your will never see it again.. had foot prints coulda got finger prints who cares its just a atv..

View user profile

13 Re: Anybody missing a banshee? Had one stolen? on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:55 am

^^ Sounds like every officer I've ever heard talk about a stolen quad of any sort banshee or otherwise... pale

14 Re: Anybody missing a banshee? Had one stolen? on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:05 pm

a neaghbour of mine had his truck stolen it had his quad in the back. he got the truck back but not the quad, the police arrested the thief but never followed up on the quad, it was insured and the insurance did pay part of the replacement but he neverdid get the full value.

View user profile

15 stolo on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:05 pm

how do i tell if a quad is stolen ive passed on some killer deals thinking they might be stolen someone told me to call highway patroll but said if its stolen theyll tell you to bring it up there to get a title

View user profile

16 Re: Anybody missing a banshee? Had one stolen? on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:31 pm

you have the VIN checked with the Missouri Highway Patrol data base I'm pretty sure, and if it was stolen you'd be caught up in a mess for sure JMO

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum