You are not connected. Please login or register

Any rekluse experts??

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Any rekluse experts?? on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:31 am

curado

My bike has one. I didn't install it and I've never worked on one. It is not fully disengaging anymore and I can't tell why.

I was expecting to see grooves in the clutch basket but it doesn't look like there are any. I am afraid to take this thing apart though .. looks like 300 bb's are ready to fall out if I do lol. I have no manual for the thing that I can find.

2 Re: Any rekluse experts?? on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:43 pm

No personal experience but I did ride an 04' CRF250 with one and loved it. I call the company to ask about one for my CR250 and had a great conversation with them on the phone. Reason I haven't bought one yet is the cost. Call them up, I am sure they will help you out.

View user profile

3 Re: Any rekluse experts?? on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:11 pm

curado

Cool, my bike is an 04. Former owner was Kristen up at Donnel's / Kearny cycle.

I read the instructions and it looks like there is quite a process I need to go through, but it basically says to start on the outside with the adjustments. Well, I already opened it up so now I gotta bolt the cover back on and refill it with oil. Then I get to bother the neighbors while I experiment with it out front. Fun..

As I feared, it simply says to lay the bike on its side so you don't lose any of the 40 bb's... looks like disassembling it is quite an endeavor.

4 Re: Any rekluse experts?? on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:20 am

bryan

Wow, sounds like tearing into the main shaft of a Munsie Rock Crusher.....Good luck Mark!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum