Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trails and Motorcross Tracks Near the Lakeside speedway

+2
bryan
SuzukiRider
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SuzukiRider

SuzukiRider

Just saw an add on craigslist and thought I would ask if anyone has ever rode here or planning to.

Private riding area, Tired of driving 2 hours for a good riding area?
Date: 2010-06-05, 1:45AM

I have 2 motocross tracks, one is supercross style( very technical) 50acres of trails. $10 doller entry fee. Gate opens at 8am saturday and noon sunday.
Take 435 to wolcott exit, follow the red arrows, Its less then 2 miles off I435.
We look foward to seeing you there!
Call/text 913 406 6753 for details.

http://www.landtmowingservice.webs.com

bryan

bryan

I have not rode this area yet. However, I believe that there is a offroad club that owns the property. We bought an engine from a guy over in Olathe, KS that had two sons and they were all members there.

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

SuzukiRider

SuzukiRider

I am thinking about going there sometime. I have only been to Deepwater and Perry, I hope I can make it to Perry for the next meet.

http://www.landtmowingservice.webs.com

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Hey SuzukiRider, you should check out and camp at Finger Lake some weekend. Its a blast and real nice camp grounds, they take real good care of it, lots of trails deep mud and water, also they have a motorcross track, if there is no races your allowed to ride on it

BikeJunkie

BikeJunkie

Thanks for the post! I'll definitely go check this place out sometime soon.

seadog37

seadog37

Thanks for the info. I rode the farm the other day here in st.joe. The west trail was good but the east main loop very rutted Think I'll take a shovel next time to maybe smooth out Doesn't look like its had a lot of riding.

seadog37

seadog37

SuzukiRider wrote:Just saw an add on craigslist and thought I would ask if anyone has ever rode here or planning to.

Private riding area, Tired of driving 2 hours for a good riding area?
Date: 2010-06-05, 1:45AM

I have 2 motocross tracks, one is supercross style( very technical) 50acres of trails. $10 doller entry fee. Gate opens at 8am saturday and noon sunday.
Take 435 to wolcott exit, follow the red arrows, Its less then 2 miles off I435.
We look foward to seeing you there!
Call/text 913 406 6753 for details.

Is it only open on the weekends? Thanks Greg

678ktm

678ktm

any body been out there? I think the club my dad and I are in used to own it if its the same land. Havent seen it in like five years though would like to go check it out sometime

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum