Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pomona Ks, KATVA

+2
bryan
Radar
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pomona Ks, KATVA Empty Pomona Ks, KATVA Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Radar

Radar

Anybody on here ever ride the kansas atv association ride area in pomona? Its a nice ride area with a mix of trails, small open fields , rocky stuff , hillclimbs , paved campsites with electricity , and kids ride area near camp. I think me and the family are gonna go there a bit more this year since its only about 60 miles from home. Radar

2Pomona Ks, KATVA Empty Re: Pomona Ks, KATVA Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:12 am

bryan

bryan

Radar,
I was not aware that there was a riding area at Pomona, KS. Do you perhaps have any type of a link that you could share on the camping and riding area?

Thanks,

Bryan

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

3Pomona Ks, KATVA Empty Re: Pomona Ks, KATVA Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:00 am

Radar

Radar

www.katva.org it costs to join but the dues go to insurance ride area improvements etc. Radar

4Pomona Ks, KATVA Empty Re: Pomona Ks, KATVA Thu May 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Mel

Wow, sounds like another great club. : )
You guys in Kansas have so many great options for riding that we didn't know about until coming here. Can't wait to check them out! Smile
smiles,
Mel

5Pomona Ks, KATVA Empty Re: Pomona Ks, KATVA Fri May 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Lamps3

You stated that the riding area was rocky. Chadwick is really rocky, tear up your quad rocky. How rocky is pamona?

Rickey

6Pomona Ks, KATVA Empty Re: Pomona Ks, KATVA Sat May 08, 2010 12:48 am

Radar

Radar

I have heard chadwick is extremely rocky. I would say pomona is a place where you could bash wheels pretty easily in some places but for the most part you will not be bashing sprockets or wheels. If you look on the website or call you can get more info. There's really nice campsites, fire pit , kids ride area and its all private to the club so its not very crowded. Right next to the ride area is dragoon creek a MX track with regular mx races and I believe has open practices a few times per week for both dirtbikes and quads.

7Pomona Ks, KATVA Empty Re: Pomona Ks, KATVA Mon May 10, 2010 12:20 am

seadog37

seadog37

Radar any way to get club ride there to maybe help them push membership. For price they charge its cheap and maybe our club could help beef up there's $200 for family if you don't do workdays $100 if you do workdays.. I'm interested in membership but would like to see and ride first. The farm I've got a membership at he gave me tour first the let me decide about buying in.
Thanks Greg

8Pomona Ks, KATVA Empty Re: Pomona Ks, KATVA Mon May 10, 2010 1:09 pm

bryan

bryan

Sounds good, I would at least be up to bringing the boys sometime to at least ride too!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

9Pomona Ks, KATVA Empty Re: Pomona Ks, KATVA Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:30 am

JayRich

JayRich

Any updates here? Would love to check it out, trying to get in on a work day Before I pay, good chunk of money if its not worth going IMO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]