Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riding and camping at Chadwick may 23 thru may 31

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mhtrk

mhtrk

The wife and I are going to chadwick the week before memorial day and stay thru the 31, Our son and 7 of his friends are comming down thrusday before the weekend, if anyone else is going to be there let us know

bryan

bryan

Sounds like a good time!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Lamps3

mhtrk
Are you familiar with the trails down at Chadwick? The reason I ask is the last time my wife, son, Curado (Mark), and myself went we rode a very nasty trail, rather not do that again if you get my meaning. Did not enjoy ourselves! Drank some beer though to recover from the trail, all was good.

Rickey

bryan

bryan

HeHeHe.....usually the short term cure anyways Rickey....LOL

hey man I might plan on going how far is chadwick im trying to decide on going to chadwick or deep water?any ideas

bryan

bryan

204 miles from Independence, MO to Chadwick, MO (South Of Springfield, MO).

I normally go right by Deepwater, MO on my way down 13 HWY.

well my dad lives down by warsaw so either of them aint to far witch ones better

bryan

bryan

LOL,
I really enjoy riding both of them.

Deepwater is either really muddy or really dusty, just depends on the time of year and wearther.

Chadwick is really rocky.

I personally enjoy the challenge of riding the rocks at Chadwick the best though!

alright thanks bryan I might try deap water probly some time next month I hope so if your interested in riding but it aint garented I just got to see what im doing.

mhtrk

mhtrk

the only new draw back to chadwick is they are no longer going to rate the trails, they will all just have a number but no rating,,,, so yes there are some difficult places, my wife always make me lead, so i cant lead her into anything to harry or i catch hell back at camp,,, deep water is ok but my brute force did not come with scuba gear and i cant swim,,,, wife says we stay at chadwick,,, remember ----I am the king of my castle till she gets home

haha yea I get you there.yea I might try chadwick...when do you guys plan on going this month or next...cause right now I dont got a quad my danm 3wheeler blew up lol but in about 2-3 weeks im probly going to end up buying yamaha blaster or warrior so if you guys are up for riding in a month or so I wouldnt mind....PS my dad lives down by warsaw so I plan on riding at both deep water and chadwick to b/c neither of thems to far but yea if anyones up for riding in a few weeks...

mhtrk

mhtrk

now that tax season is over , wife and I pretty much spend every weekend camping and riding somewhere, so we are always up for riding, I have her trail boss almost done, waiting on one part and she is ready to ride,,, If you interested I do have a blaster for sale very very good shape with extra set of paddle tires on wheels

mhtrk

mhtrk

as for chadwick, me and the wife are leaving here may 21 and come home may 31, so if any one wants to come i can save some spots for you,,, right now cob ridge is not open, I called the ava park ranger station last friday and they said camping will be open by then but they arent taking reservations, so it will be first come first serv on camp sites, my son his wife and son and 6 of his riding buddies are comming down on may 27 thru 31, so the more ther merrier

yea i might be there but its not gauated I have to talk to my dad first..hey man how much are you looking to sell that yamaha blaster for...and what condition is it in and the year

MHTRK:do you still plan on being at chadwick? if so I just picked up a bike and I would like to come the weekend of the 28th I think it is that friday to sunday maby but I got to see whats up with my dad so let me know whats going on.

mhtrk

mhtrk

I talked with the ava ranger station, chadwick should be open for camping by the end of next week for sure,,they will not be taking reservations , it will be first come first serv on camp sites,wife and I are going down to chadwick leaving kc sunday morning 23rd about 10 am, will be down there till monday the 31st, my son and seven of his freinds are comming that friday, so right now there will be 5 quads and 4 bikes in our group, so any one is welcome to join us, my cell number 816-896-3569 call Mike and i will save you camping spot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum