Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are YOU Coming To Perry?

+11
seadog37
bigred720
mudryder_68
Ruizracing
xtrmsuperman
Grizzly Rick
Aly Cat
BikeJunkie
bryan
jjodsteer
Administrator
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:37 am

seadog37

seadog37

Bryan You lokin to tent camp or electric?

52Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:33 am

bryan

bryan

Either the enclosed trailer on cots or a tent on cots.....Electric wood be good for a fan. But, I can do without it just as well. Pretty easy going!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

53Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:50 pm

mudryder_68

mudryder_68

looks like i will be coming down by my self. i will only be riding on saturday, i just dont have the time to camp. but wish i could.

54Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:18 pm

mudryder_68

mudryder_68

just a little hint for those that are camping. i like to use karasene lanterns to camp with i just fill them with centranella oil to help keep the bugs away. and you still get light. coleman lanterns put out lots of light but also draw many bugs.

55Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:49 am

seadog37

seadog37

For anyone that has been there which campground would be closest to the riding area. I want to camp but don't want to be 20 miles away. I haven't seen a start time for the meet to ride yet.

56Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:34 am

bryan

bryan

I have not personally spent the night. However, I have heard that the Slough Creek is the closest and best place at the lake.

Slough Creek (KS)
10419 PERRY PARK DRIVE
Perry KS 66073-9717

From the town of Perry, KS, go 7 miles north of US 24 on Ferguson Road, then go 1 mile southwest on Slough Creek Road.

The campground is open April 16 - October 15.
Sites are $12-$18/night. The Group Camp area is $30/night.
Visitor fees of $5.00 will be charged on holiday weekends only.
Each campsite is allowed either two tents or one RV type vehicle and one tent, if applicable. Registered vehicles only, ATVS, motorcycles, golf carts, etc. not allowed.
Fires in metal rings only.

Last edited by bryan on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

57Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:52 am

bryan

bryan

The following is an updated list. Praying that the rain holds off toward the end of next week.

Geoff, Bryan, Bryce, Brent, Seadog & son, Banshee Rick, Brandon & wife, BikeJunkie, xtrmsuperman & maybe donkey or friend, Ruizracing & friend, mudryder_68, djthunderdan, Slow Ride, ben1999cr250r.

Total is 18 already

58Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:21 pm

ben1999cr250r

ben1999cr250r

I know my buddy Mike (blaster36) is coming for sure and I'm bringing a couple buddies of mine also. We won't be camping but we are for sure riding on the 24th.

59Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:14 am

Forecast is showing rain Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday Mad Sad Mad Crying or Very sad Sad Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Sad Sad

60Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:31 am

seadog37

seadog37

Brandon mine was rain up till Friday and only 40% at most. Don't be the doom and gloom guy lol. This is going to be my first time meeting with the club. It has to be a great day. I command it . I'm ducking lightening strikes lol.

61Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:32 am

seadog37

seadog37

Thanks Bryan any info on meet time in parking lot?

62Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:41 am

Haha I dont wanna be doom and gloom but it always seems to be crappy weather when we plan a ride. I hate Mother Nature!!!! Lol I have about 5 people coming with me so I can hopefully get them in the club.

63Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:00 am

seadog37

seadog37

Hope they all join and its going to be a great day to ride. Get the energy going from the members and it will be so. I hate campin in the rain! lol

64Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:10 am

bryan

bryan

Yeah, I am guessing that I will try and show up somewhere around 8:00 AM on Saturday morning.

I just came from Lawrence and anybody that is traveling I-70 West Bound......

Beware that the first exit (Exit 202 I belive) to East Lawrence is closed!!!!

65Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:29 am

matt

matt

I will definately be out there! cant wait

66Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Slow Ride

Slow Ride

I just check and Perry is closed. I hope it dries up a bit and opens before the Saturday ride.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

67Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:37 pm

bryan

bryan

Thanks for the heads up Slow Ride!

68Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:58 pm

djthunderdan

djthunderdan

This rain sucks. Please rain go away so the tall one can go play!

69Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:59 pm

BikeJunkie

BikeJunkie

Dang this weather sucks! I'm not in the mood for a mudfest this weekend.

70Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:49 pm

matt

matt

lets go to Deepwater if Perry is going to be closed... just an option because deepwater doesnt close.

71Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:48 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

I have seen deep water closed last year, when the lake got to much rain, lol

72Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

Well guys I was going to come but business is picking up and have work to do this weekend and bids to place. Hopefully next time I can make it

73Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:46 pm

seadog37

seadog37

I decided not to camp Friday so where ever we go I'm ready except didn't someone say deepwater checks registrations, if so then I'm out.

74Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:17 am

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Beats me if they check or not, I been there 2 or 3 times and not once have i ever been checked or even seen them.

75Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:21 pm

mudryder_68

mudryder_68

i been to deep water three times and never been checked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum