Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Me and my renegade

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Me and my renegade Empty Me and my renegade Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:52 am

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Well, just bought me a snorkel kit, should have it within a week, also maybe by the last week of March i may have a 7x14 enclosed trailer, also looking at getting my daughter a quad.......if i have enough money left over then i am looking at either a full muzzy exhaust system or a ron woods exhaust system, see if Heath wants to help me put it on Very Happy >>>>>>>>>>>>I am so ready to go riding this year BIG time..........

2Me and my renegade Empty Re: Me and my renegade Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:24 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

lol you have quite an investment there Jodie, glad you like the sport so much Smile

3Me and my renegade Empty Re: Me and my renegade Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:19 am

bryan

bryan

Darn Jodie,
Did you hit the lottery with that ticket that you bought or what.

LOL

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

4Me and my renegade Empty Re: Me and my renegade Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:25 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

if he hit powerball you guys all remember when he said he will buy us each a new quad and bike right? it was that night that he was drinking and promised to give me a million dollars lol

5Me and my renegade Empty Re: Me and my renegade Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:51 am

bryan

bryan

Sorry, JJ don't drink......LOL

What happens in Oklahoma stays in Oklahoma!

6Me and my renegade Empty Re: Me and my renegade Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:54 am

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

So can not wait till geoff makes it to one of our overnight stays. Have bryan get out is video helmet andi will start mixin geoff drinks strong, smiles

7Me and my renegade Empty Re: Me and my renegade Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:06 pm

bryan

bryan

Something about sitting around a fire that just intensifies the effect I think too!!!...LOL

8Me and my renegade Empty Re: Me and my renegade Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I would keep you laughing all night, you think im funny when im sober you dont even want to see me when im drunk lol, problem is I sober up if I stop drinking, I have been known to get drunk 3 times in one night lol

9Me and my renegade Empty Re: Me and my renegade Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:12 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Curious, i would like to hear what you guys think . I am looking at getting an enclosed trailer, one thing I would like it to have is a v nose, well there is one in Platte City, 14x7 v nose has a window on each side and 2 vents and rv style door with a screen door, maybe get it for $3,900. 2. There is a 8x20 brand new with a v nose, they are asking $3,500 3. there is a 7x16 enclosed with window on each side, a/c and heat but it is not a v nose for $3,500...........I am headed up to platte city to check out the 14x7 in the morning.......Just curious what you all thought............thanks

10Me and my renegade Empty Re: Me and my renegade Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:17 pm

geteminline

geteminline

I say 8X20 with v nose.

Definitely get a v nose.

Then again that would be huge and a gas gulper.

Let me think

11Me and my renegade Empty Re: Me and my renegade Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:20 pm

geteminline

geteminline

Alright I decided get the one in platte city good size and it seems to be tricked out a little already,

Just put your haggle face on.

then again 14X7 is dang wide I don't if they would allow it on the road. lol JK

12Me and my renegade Empty Re: Me and my renegade Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:21 am

bryan

bryan

Jodie,
If the trailer is anything like the quad, we all know that it will be tricked out. Either way, definately go with the V-Nose..........The money that you will save in gas will pay for some of the other goodies along the way............That is if you keep it that long.....LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum