Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WANTED.............WANTED.............WANTED............WANTED..........WANTED

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bryan

bryan

I am needing a top cap for a set of "Fatty" bars (1-1/8" Dia. bars).

As you can see in the pictures, there is a riser on each side of the handle bars with a seperate top cap and each top cap has four boltes in each cap.

If you have anything like this laying around, plese call me on my cell phone (816) 739-6740. THANKS!!!!

WANTED.............WANTED.............WANTED............WANTED..........WANTED 02-27-30

WANTED.............WANTED.............WANTED............WANTED..........WANTED 02-27-31

Thanks for looking in advance,

Bryan

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Swiper77

Swiper77

I would think the manufacturer would stand behind there product, I would give them a call. I bet they will send you a new cap.

Ride Engineering, Inc.
2060 Placentia Unit A1
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

info@ride-engineering.com

(800) 805 - 1516 or (949) 722- 8354 Monday through Friday 9am-5pm Pacific Time

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

well that would be cool, but he has plans to be riding it on the 18th of this month in disney, unless he is just going to sit on it and make the noise like geoff, i guess heath can film him, lol

bryan

bryan

Actually Heath has bailed me out once again. He had a complete handle bar mount for a 1-1/8" set of bars that he loaned to me until I can either get a new cap or just buy a complete new mount set. We had them on and mounted by lunch today and went up to Lake Arrowhead for some riding of which I am trying to get some video with the new GoPro HD Wide Lense up if it ever finishes the upload process.

Thanks Again Heath!

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Allright heath man, way to go

bryan

bryan

Thanks for the encouragement Swiper77.............

So, I had already tried calling the company from my cell phone (not leaving a message because they were closed) on Saturday after I left the dealer and found out that they would just turn around and order it from the company as well.

The company just called me back and asked if I had perhaps tried calling them. I told them what the problem was and they are going to send me a complete new set of handle bar riser mounts with studs & all mounting hardware at "no charge". I just pay for $10.00 shipping and handling and they will get them out today.........."AWESOME"!!!!!

Swiper77

Swiper77

You might tell them that because of their customer service you would be plugging there product with the club. Everyone like a warm fuzzy every now and then. To bad all companies dont treat customers like that.

Glad you got your problem solved!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum