You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Do You Prefer

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Which Do You Prefer on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:55 am

Administrator

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
To those of you who have a sport quad AND a utility quad, which do you use more and why?

I am trying to decide if I want to go with 4x4 sport/utility or a straight 2wd sport quad

View user profile

2 Re: Which Do You Prefer on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:36 am

Grins, funny you ask, since i have 4x4 and i have the sport look, but i will say there are times i wished i had ones with racks in the front and in the back, i could make so much more use out of it

View user profile

3 Re: Which Do You Prefer on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:22 am

jjodsteer wrote:Grins, funny you ask, since i have 4x4 and i have the sport look, but i will say there are times i wished i had ones with racks in the front and in the back, i could make so much more use out of it

I think you definitely have the best compromise between sport and utility. That thing it sweet.

View user profile

4 Re: Which Do You Prefer on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:25 am

I haven't owned a utility quad but I have owned a couple sport quads and I don't think I will get another one. I would like to get a utility quad and for the fast days I will keep the dirt bike. The quad flipping got old and I hated getting stuck and having to muscle the thing out.

View user profile

5 Re: Which Do You Prefer on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:38 am

I have both and I use the sport quad way more because it handles so much better and I like to go fast. Im an extreme rider, so the more gnarly the terrain the better, IMO, and the Kingquad is just to tippy. Only thing I really use the KQ for is when its muddy or for doing a little work. The best way to chose is just to ask yourself what will you be using it for the most.

View user profile

6 Re: Which Do You Prefer on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:42 pm

i have never had a sport quad, thought i might want one but got to thinking that i like trail and mud riding and cant afford bought so i will stick with utility quads. or maybe a 4x4 sport

View user profile

7 Re: Which Do You Prefer on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:44 pm

if you had a sport 4x4 you could add a small rack to the back.

View user profile

8 Re: Which Do You Prefer on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:40 am

i have both , I much prefer my brute force 750, it has independent rear suspession, 4x4 and runs like a bastard rat, i havent rode my sport since i bought the bf750

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum