You are not connected. Please login or register

IM STILL HERE MOKAN ( READ AND SIGN PLEASE )

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: IM STILL HERE MOKAN ( READ AND SIGN PLEASE ) on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:22 am

bryan

I am still here.......and definately ready for some warmer weather too!!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich
Well i am still around, been pretty dissappointed with the snow, since i bought and installed a snow plow on my atv, just my luck........Now i have to wait till i can afford some bigger badder mud eatting tires and new wheels, lol . I am not much for riding in the winter, unless i am making money. I know as soon as i take it off we will get dumped on, i am so ready for finger lake trip again, me and my cousin are planning some rides this year, now that he bought a huge 32' camper with 2 slide outs, looking at going to St joe park (bad lands) and finger lake..........I am so so ready, oh yea, still unemployed still looking for a decent job........hope everyone is making the best of it

View user profile

Grizzly Rick

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Sounds good JJ, you just keep on holding that snow back, I've had enough, could you do something about some warmer weather , I'm getting cabin fever, need to get outside

View user profile
heck ya jodsteer...im ready for another finger lakes trip also!!! weather needs to hurry up and get nice!

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jeffreystevens05?ref=profile

bryan

Sounds like a Disney, Oklahoma trip coming up in March. I am still trying to figure out the exact date though. There is suppose to be a big rock crawl meet up either 03/13/10 or 03/20/10 and we are planning on a trip down to stay at the trailer and then go on over to ride below the dam.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

31 Re: IM STILL HERE MOKAN ( READ AND SIGN PLEASE ) on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Physically here.... Very Happy

View user profile

32 Re: IM STILL HERE MOKAN ( READ AND SIGN PLEASE ) on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:29 pm

Gsgrisso wrote:Physically here.... Very Happy
That's ok scott we all know your mental. lol

View user profile

33 Re: IM STILL HERE MOKAN ( READ AND SIGN PLEASE ) on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:40 pm

xtrmsuperman wrote:heck ya jodsteer...im ready for another finger lakes trip also!!! weather needs to hurry up and get nice!
hey jeff man, i heard you were in smithville, mo now days, let me know whens the best time to catch up with you, i am just south from there, but i go to smithville a few times to see my mom and dad and brother that live there.....may look on the police wall i may still hold some records there, lol (how moany times i was ran out of town, 2.how many speeding tickets in a month, 3. how many times i out ran the police on a dirt bike) but that was in my younger days, Now i am grown up, lol

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum