Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

me and my dad 2 lich litfs

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1me and my dad 2 lich litfs Empty me and my dad 2 lich litfs Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:44 am

chrisgyfz450

chrisgyfz450

My dad got a high lifter 2 inch lift and we bought one for my big one after I got the belt wet the last time we were at Lucas's.

my dad 700
me and my dad 2 lich litfs 006
me and my dad 2 lich litfs 013-1

my 450
me and my dad 2 lich litfs 011
me and my dad 2 lich litfs 009

2me and my dad 2 lich litfs Empty Re: me and my dad 2 lich litfs Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:58 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you should be able to get around now, guess you dont have to worry about getting your feet wet in those ponds lol.

That is EXACTLY the kind of setup I am considering for my next quad, if you could get it to go as fast as the YFZ it would be a perfect package Smile

3me and my dad 2 lich litfs Empty Re: me and my dad 2 lich litfs Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:59 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

you should try to find a stock one near you so you can get some side x side pictures to compare the new lifts

4me and my dad 2 lich litfs Empty Re: me and my dad 2 lich litfs Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:09 am

chrisgyfz450

chrisgyfz450

Administrator wrote:WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you should be able to get around now, guess you dont have to worry about getting your feet wet in those ponds lol.

That is EXACTLY the kind of setup I am considering for my next quad, if you could get it to go as fast as the YFZ it would be a perfect package Smile

It run's good. But not as good as the yfz lol!

5me and my dad 2 lich litfs Empty Re: me and my dad 2 lich litfs Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:32 am

bryan

bryan

That is sweet Chris........!!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

6me and my dad 2 lich litfs Empty Re: me and my dad 2 lich litfs Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:50 am

chrisgyfz450

chrisgyfz450

bryan wrote:That is sweet Chris........!!!!!!!

thank's Bryan

7me and my dad 2 lich litfs Empty Re: me and my dad 2 lich litfs Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Looks good, what kind of lift kit did you get, I was considering one for Arctic Cat

8me and my dad 2 lich litfs Empty Re: me and my dad 2 lich litfs Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:24 am

chrisgyfz450

chrisgyfz450

Banshee Rick wrote:Looks good, what kind of lift kit did you get, I was considering one for Arctic Cat

My lift is made by ATV Engineering

9me and my dad 2 lich litfs Empty Re: me and my dad 2 lich litfs Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:53 am

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Couldn't take it , had to order +2 lift, its on the way! Hope the Arctic Cat looks as good as you and your dads 4X4's cheers

10me and my dad 2 lich litfs Empty Re: me and my dad 2 lich litfs Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:45 pm

top1banshee

top1banshee

LOL Rick when are the 30s coming lol

11me and my dad 2 lich litfs Empty Re: me and my dad 2 lich litfs Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:33 am

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Don't know ,why you know where I can get a good set? Just trying to keep up with the Jones, or the Mikes and Chris' lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum