Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

should I trade or not?

+4
Gsgrisso
jjodsteer
bryan
cruzltz400
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1should I trade or not? Empty should I trade or not? Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:35 pm

cruzltz400

cruzltz400

I have a guy that wants to trade me my 2005 LTZ400 for a 2001 Banshee ....any thoughts? should I do it or just hold on to my Suzuki? Here is a list of what the banshee has done to it:

Cool Head (with pump gas domes),
FMF Fatty Gold series pipes and silencers,
K/N filter,
newer Digger clutches and clutch cable,
Holeshot tires and ITP rims,
extra rear rims and paddle tires,
nerf bars,
recently rebuilt carbs,
aftermarket lights,
aftermarket reeds
Aftermarket boost bottle.

Any thoughts?

2should I trade or not? Empty Re: should I trade or not? Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:49 pm

bryan

bryan

Sounds like a pretty good deal.

One never knows what you are actually getting during the trading process though.

Hoever, I must say that so far my trade has not disappointed me at all!!!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

3should I trade or not? Empty Re: should I trade or not? Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:40 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Only thing i have to say is it depends on your riding, you like trails or you after speed, reverse means alot to me, but each is there own, i do not cut down either, but i love my 4 stroke with reverse in the woods

4should I trade or not? Empty Re: should I trade or not? Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Gsgrisso

Gsgrisso

jjodsteer wrote:Only thing i have to say is it depends on your riding, you like trails or you after speed, reverse means alot to me, but each is there own, i do not cut down either, but i love my 4 stroke with reverse in the woods

I'm going to have to agree here and i have a shee, it really depends on what you are going to do most, not saying you cant trail the crap out of a shee believe me you can, but reverse is really nice, plus the 4 strokes seem to take the lugging and heat of being in the timber a little better, just my 2 cents..

5should I trade or not? Empty Re: should I trade or not? Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:27 pm

H Man

H Man

My collection wouldn’t be complete without the Z400.

6should I trade or not? Empty Re: should I trade or not? Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:47 pm

honda_guy

honda_guy

trails,.......keep what you have,.........speed (mike) trade it and dont look back, thats what i think.

http://www.myspace.com/1easyflo

7should I trade or not? Empty Re: should I trade or not? Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Lamps3

I have to agree with the others, reverse is nice to have in the woods. Trying to push backwards on any type of hill is not cool.

Rickey

8should I trade or not? Empty Re: should I trade or not? Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Travis24

Travis24

I don't think I would ever give mine up for a shee. but alot of banshee owners would say the same about a Z

9should I trade or not? Empty Re: should I trade or not? Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Gsgrisso

Gsgrisso

cruzltz what did you end up doing? did you trade?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum