You are not connected. Please login or register

Just got a bike for my son

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Just got a bike for my son on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:04 am

My son decided he wanted to ride bikes so we sold his 4 wheeler and got him a ktm pro junior 50. I was hoping he get on it and start rippen it but hes a little reserved right now

View user profile

2 Re: Just got a bike for my son on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:22 am

Administrator

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Very cool bikes, congrats. Be sure to post some riding pics or vids when the lil guy gets good on that thing

View user profile

3 Re: Just got a bike for my son on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:47 am

bryan

Wow, that is a very nice looking bike......congradulations!!!

Looks like we got another bike to ride with now too.....LOL

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

4 Re: Just got a bike for my son on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:58 am

Heck yeah! Nice looking bike! Always glad to see a quad rider make the switch. lol

View user profile

5 Re: Just got a bike for my son on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:26 pm

My son has been doin pretty good with his bike. He took a few diggers a while back so i figured i should buy some more gear for him. Here is a recent picture i took. I wish they had cool gear and bikes like this when i was his age

View user profile

6 Re: Just got a bike for my son on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Congrats ! Love those orange bikes.Does he want to moto-x or be a woods riders ?

View user profile

7 Re: Just got a bike for my son on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:21 pm

He says he wants to race motocross I told him he needs to keep practicing for a while and we might get him into racing next year. As long as he keeps showing a bunch of interest in it then i will definately get him into it.

View user profile

8 Re: Just got a bike for my son on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:09 pm

badbowtie73 wrote:He says he wants to race motocross I told him he needs to keep practicing for a while and we might get him into racing next year. As long as he keeps showing a bunch of interest in it then i will definately get him into it.

Since your close to me, i will run up and check out how weeded up my track is, you guys can come up and let him play around the track at his own pace, i think that is the best way for them to learn, not having a few others chasing him around and him being worried that some one is going to run him over..I'll let you know....

View user profile

9 Re: Just got a bike for my son on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Yes practice is a good thing no matter what riding you do.I raced moto-x for years and got alittle burned out on racing.Some friends of mine got me into riding harescrambles.I found out one compliments the other.I don't race anymore but I still run some laps on my private moto-x track out in the backyard. (7.5 acres),just to scare the crap out of me. affraid Hope to see you all at 816riders races the 17 th.

View user profile

10 Re: Just got a bike for my son on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:12 am

bryan

It is good to hear that he is still getting back on and riding after he has a few mishaps. As many of you have heard, my son was on his CRF50 and hit his cousin head-on on a 4-wheeler. Did a lot of nerve and facial damage. But, we replaced the handle bars and he got back on it and rode it before we sold it.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

11 Re: Just got a bike for my son on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:29 pm

if you would like i have a little bit of ground that would be purfict for you son to get used to rideing. we have twelve acres with a track around the outside edge. there aint any big hills or jumps to have to do just some small terrasses to get try and get some air off of. i will be out of town till after the eigth call me. 816 351 9715 cell. tom

View user profile

12 Re: Just got a bike for my son on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:46 am

That is a nice bike. I like the orange too. He will be scaring you in no time!

13 Re: Just got a bike for my son on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:00 am

Thanks for the offer on the track Scott. I may have to take you up on that sometime. Right now hes just been riding at my moms house on 2 acres and thats starting to get old for him already.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum