You are not connected. Please login or register

Deep water

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Deep water on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:30 pm

and one more: (can't do more than one per post! What's the trick?)

Goodnight, Yall
Happy Trails!
Mel

View user profile

27 Re: Deep water on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Grizzly Rick

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
After you post a picture, just click on Upload again, then browes, then copy and paste like before, make sure you arrow right and enter to begin on a new line before pasting the next picture. So they won't be on top of each other. I hope this helps.

View user profile

28 Re: Deep water on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:30 pm

bryan

Nice Job Rick, it's always great to see how members help one another too...

Nice pics too Mel!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

29 Re: Deep water on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:02 pm

Banshee Rick wrote:After you post a picture, just click on Upload again, then browes, then copy and paste like before, make sure you arrow right and enter to begin on a new line before pasting the next picture. So they won't be on top of each other. I hope this helps.

After I post one picture, it won't go back to upload, it just stays on the list. I'll keep fighting with it, my computer just got cleaned out and rebooted, it might work differently. For a minute. Mad No
Thanks, too, brian- I can't take credit for the pictures, our riding buddy Mark (curado on here), got a new camera and was trying it out. I don't know how they'll print, but they are clear and bright online. He is very generous with his pictures and video, and is a computer guy, so if we can get him to, he might be able to post some pretty fun stuff from future rides. He even does some bike and helmet cam stuff.
Thanks again!
Mel

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum